Under The Starry Sky (poem)






UNDER    THE    STARRY   SKY


You had me on my knees

Way too fast to keep it on my mind

Those places we walked 

Holding hands

Were green






Crossing the park 

Staying watching dogs playin' round

In their own garden yard

Barely caring, holding hands






Entered this little piece

Then you changed everything

Give me just one more hour

Lemme just hold on tight

To this endless reverie






Sometimes I cry, hope you don't mind

You make us both happy, I try

But 'gain my mind...

Is there inside

Telling me that

Someday I might...






Were green those places

That climate changed

We've got the sky

A house

And I






Baby just stay tonight

Don't more goodbyes

Or I'll dream how






Under the stars

Crossing the park

Were you and I.










É.S. 2020






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rulo's World/ ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

YO NO VINE A HACER AMIGOS

#ENAMORANTES