JOB (a poem)


Why must a man  survive
the passing of a twister
given total devastation
just took everything from him?

So, unnecessarily, I lie
This fire of a head
promises ashes

I see no meaning
–or I rather say– 
I know no meaning
is a state of things, instrinsecally

Futile attempts
Weather will be stupid still
for any poem to reflect us
And the little pleasures end as soon
as I aproach too much

This place is no Venice
but I smell the rotten air
Plague of my days
that only alcohol prevents me
from aknowledging
In such a capital way

I cry no more
but I'm about to burst in tears
when nothing happens
Yeah I’m feeling kind of...

Send a hurricane of wine
Send a full bottle of oblivion
cause that way I won't recall
this movie of mine
that I just have to keep on watching

All those scenes deleted
All those actors leaving
that I film in vain.

É.S.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rulo's World/ ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

YO NO VINE A HACER AMIGOS

#ENAMORANTES