Rulo's World 04/28 2018

I decided every 28th of the month we gon' celebrate Me in a way to give me strength and remind me I can make it through the rain. This is the second month. This is the 3rd week being totally sober, wich ain't as bleak as I thought it would be tbh. Once again I'm surprised by my own determination. I'm leaving the Glitter Era behind step by step. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dem splashes I just want to make sure I can do that. Ain't no AA shit for me. Them bastards crazy mind controllers ain't got nothin' on me. Next time I drink I won't cling to it like I used to. I used to drink on a daily basis, by 11am I was already wasted. Going out in the middle of the night looking for a liquor store still open. That shit expensive as shit. I'm losing weight like crazy (also because I can't afford to eat much and certainly I can't aford eating out so. And I drinkz none but water. It's a change from the drugs and the tacos and the giant burgers and the beers with whiskey bottles, you know... I'm starting to look pretty hawwt tamale and way much younger than I'm is so that's a benefit from poverty I guess. (Don't say IF, say)WHEN I make it, I promise I will not abandon me that way again. I mean, I didn't die for nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rulo's World/ ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

YO NO VINE A HACER AMIGOS

#ENAMORANTES